Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind finishing uses for your furniture?
- What are the irregularities in texture and finish tone I have noticed on my furniture?
- Can I order my furniture in a different finish than shown?
- What are my options when I order upholstered furniture?
- Do I have to pay for your service of product design and interior design?
- Further information
The most important in finishing furniture is to appear the wood grain to be naturally shown. Therefore we use NC as it can bring the wood as natural as possible.
Nature marks each tree with its own character, creating the markings and patterns seen in wood solids. Each type of wood has its own distinct characteristics and presents different challenges to our expert to finish with our standard.
Yes, it is possible to order furniture with different color as our usual and standard color as shown on our finishes. Please provide us with a sample of board with specific color requested to avoid any mismatch.
You can select from fabrics and leathers as shown in our collections. You are also welcome to provide your own fabric. To determine how many yards of upholstery you will need to provide, we need the detail fabric condition such us width, repeat and if it is a railroaded pattern.
No, you don´t need to pay for those services as long as the whole project is being done by us including the furniture supply.
Please send e-mail to email@example.com.
NOTE: We take no responsibility on the damage occur due to the long way of transportation after the goods are well packed, carefully loaded, and well arranged into the container.